Shipping & Delivery Information
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an e-mail indicating your order tracking number and a link to the courier's website. With this service you can track your order at any time.
- At the moment of delivery, responsibility for your purchased item(s) passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- Please be aware that we cannot deliver to post office boxes. We process and ship orders during our regular service hours (Monday-Friday from 09:00 am to 05:00 pm CET, except public holidays). We aim to ship your order within 3 working days after receiving your payment. It takes 2-8 working days to deliver your order (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and start from the day of shipping. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
- If you are not present to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card informing you how to rearrange your delivery. We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
- You, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and cannot give you an estimate of the cost - charges vary around the world.
- As an international consumer, please do your research to ensure there are no surprise charges when clearing your package through customs, and to have an idea of what the additional cost may be. If you are unfamiliar with customs fees and charges, please speak to your local postal or customs office for more information. It is your full responsibility to verify the customs, duties charges, and procedures in your country prior to placing your order.
- If customs fees and charges are refused at the time of delivery, your order will be returned and you will not receive a refund for shipment costs.
Because of UK regulations, the minimum order value for UK customers is 135£. Any order that does not meet this requirement will be cancelled. Please be aware that you, the buyer, will be considered the importer of the good into the UK. As such, you may be liable to pay additional fees on import.
Orders over 50 euros are delivered free of charge within the EU!
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item you purchase from Su-B.com. If you are not happy with an item you have purchased we will gladly accept an exchange or refund request.
For products that have been refurbished or were on sale it is only possible to request a refund.
If you would like an exchange to a different size or color, we advise you to place a new order.
We will accept your exchange or return with pleasure when you respect the following points:
- The return is requested within 30 days after delivery of the order
- The costs of returning are to be paid by customer.
- Send an email to [email protected] with your order number, the item you want to return and the return reason and get your order approved. Only approved and authorised returns can be handled.
- The authorized return must reach our provided return address within 10 days after get approved from Su.B.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after receiving your returned items. Shipping costs will only be refunded if you received a product which was not the product you ordered or if the product was damaged when you received it.
- Each item is unused and bears no sign of wear and/or tear.
- Items are returned unworn and have all tags still attached.
- The original packaging is included and is in good condition.
- If applicable, original shipping costs will not be refunded.
- Vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. For returned items that were purchased by voucher, a new voucher will be issued.
We reserve the right to refuse authorization to return of any merchandise that does not meet the above conditions.