How to care for your Su.B leather bags and accessories
Congratulations on owning the Su.B bags and accessories. Leather is a natural product, by maintaining it in a proper way, you can keep your leather product stylish and durable.
The Su.B laptop bag is made with Italian split leather, and it is smooth, strong and easy to maintenance. The accessories are made with genuine leather, it is soft and durable.
We would like to give you some tips to care your leather products so you can enjoy the Su.B product for years to come.
1. Things You’ll Need
- Leather cleaner
- Leather conditioner
- Soft cotton cloth
2. Caring Steps for Your Leather Bag and Accessories:
2.1 Handle leather with clean hands
Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils. Wipe the surface of a leather cleaner with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much leather cleaner, because leather takes time to dry.
This “soft soap” is applied using a circular motion and wiped off with a slightly damp cloth so as not to clog the pores of the fabric. Applying this soap one or two times a year should keep your leather handbag clean.
2.2 Moisturise your bag with a leather conditioner to keep it supple.
Then moisturise you bag or accessories with a leather conditioner. It will keep your leather product supple.
2.3 Remove stains as soon as you notice them
Clean the stains with a leather cleaner, and keep it in a cool dry well-ventilated place.
- Think about using a leather-specific protective spray for brushed or finished leather if you use your bag frequently. Test this product first in an inconspicuous area to see if the finish darkens.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch. Cap all pens and anything that leaks. Get a small pencil case to protect the leather and keep small items from spilling or damaging the fabric.
- White bags will yellow or naturally darken with age.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits as they will discolour and dry out leather.
- Never allow water to soak into your bag. If the bag gets wet, do not use a hair dryer on it. Instead, absorb as much water as possible with a thick microfibre hand towel and allow the bag to air dry. Then, condition it again and store it.
How to clean and maintain your shower curtain
Thank you for choosing the Su.B shower curtain.
We would like to give you some tips on how to properly maintain your shower curtain so that you can enjoy the Su.B product for years to come.
1. The maintenance
The Su.B shower curtain or shower curtain set is made of polyester, with an anti- mould effect and waterrepellent. Because soap scum, dirt and water remain after a shower, the curtain can eventually become very dirty. If there is too little ventilation, mould often also develops. How can you best clean a shower curtain?
1.1 After shower
- Always rinse off any dirt residue from your curtain after use
- Always hang the shower curtain well after a shower so that it can dry properly
- If you use the shower curtain in the bath, let it dry outside the bath
- Hang the curtain close to the floor to keep heat in the shower area
1.2 Hand wash at low temperature
To keep the shower curtain durable, we recommend hand washing at a low temperature, the material dries quickly. Please do not machine or tumble dry. The shower curtain cannot be ironed.
You can also soak the curtain all or just the bottom overnight in a bucket of warm water and a splash of detergent. In the morning, brush, rinse and hang the curtain wet.
2. Su.B Shower Curtain and Shower Curtain Set
Su.B shower curtain collection not only offers Shower Curtains in different sizes but also Shower Curtain Set with a matching bath mat. You can choose one from the collection and bring a unique atmosphere and tranquility to your bathroom.
3. Su.B Customer Service
Su.B offers to our customers:
- Free shipping within NL and BE
- A 30 day return policy
- One-year parts and labor warranty
- A company that is there for you and your concerns